Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

“ we should go somewhere, i'm sick of this place’ i hear stomping coming into my room as rustles come from the leaves grinding against my window. My close friend comes in the room with an anxious look on her face, i demanded to know what happened, but she gave no reply. It was almost like she saw something surreal or maybe the opposite. ‘ uh i need to- well..nvm.’ she stumbled on her own words as she was twirling around the pandora bracelet i got for her birthday just a few days prior.   As we make our way to the campsite.

1 comment:

  1. I like your creative writing, Kiera! So mysterious!
    You have done well at showing your reader how anxious your friend is. "I demanded to know what happened, but she gave no reply." "...she stumbled on her own words..."
    Good stuff! I hope you continue with the story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.