Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

tech 2018 term 3 and 4

Did i finish my work? yes or no? no.
why? because i was too busy playing around and also my work got lost a few times..

what i enjoyed? i enjoyed the environment and seeing everyone else finishing projects.

what i learnt? i learnt that i should stay on task more and focus more on my work but mostly i learnt how to use different tools to change the shape and the 'texture' of my work.

what was a challenge? there was heaps of challenges for me especially trying to stay on task when i didn't find it that fun at all..

how i overcame that challenge? i found fun stuff in the learning and listening to the music really helped me stay on task because it brightened my mood and made me more energetic.

it was fun but also boring at some times, it was a great life lesson on how to do these things but its just no a exciting interest of mine. :))






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.